Chaunda Freeman Brock, Founder and Managing Attorney
Chaunda Brock is the firm founder and managing attorney. In addition to her experience in real estate, family and appellate advocacy, Mrs. Brock brings to the practice of law over 15 years of extensive business, securities, finance and project management experience. She focuses on solving problems by devising creative solutions.
Prior to practicing law, Mrs. Brock worked in the financial industry as a stockbroker and financial advisor for several top financial firms. While in law school, Mrs. Brock interned with a top boutique criminal defense firm, the Georgia Department of Law and Fulton County Juvenile Court.
Many of Mrs. Brock’s engagements have had international components, ranging from litigation with multinational parties and witnesses to transnational business matters.
She advises a wide range of clients from all walks life, giving all cases, whether large or small top notch legal advice and close caring attention.
Areas of Practice
- All areas of Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, Support and Prenuptial Agreements
- Post-Conviction Appeals and Habeas
- Civil Litigation, including areas of real estate and business litigation
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Northern District of Georgia
- Middle District of Georgia
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Veteran’s Appeals
- Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, GA – BA English Literature
- Keller University, Atlanta, GA – MBA, Finance
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA – JD
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Family Law Section of the Georgia State Bar
- Appellate Section of the Georgia State Bar
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Pro Bono Activities
More than 100+ attorney hours for:
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation Guardian ad Litem Program
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyer’s Saturday Lawyer Program
- American Bar Association Military Pro Bono Project